Even though Jera’s Jamboree is an award free blog, I wanted to blog about this award:
as it is a little bit different and I am appreciative of being nominated!
I also wanted to acknowledge the blog that nominated Jera’s Jamboree…
Thank you to Janice Horton for passing this award on to me.
Janice is a talented author who is supportive of other writers and bloggers.
Her blog is full of interesting posts and news about her writing/books.
The rules for this are:
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join the Facebook group.
6. As a winner of the award — please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award — and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars… Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once — this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ’1 star’ award — and every time you are given the award by another blog — you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
I love it that this award is different!
Although I am not displaying the award or passing this on to individual blogs, I do strongly recommend you check out the bloggers/readers on my Twitter list!
They are a fab network of bloggers who are supportive of writers and other bloggers … and have interesting blogs!
I am really appreciative that Janice thought I deserved this award. Thank you Janice!