Information about the Liebster Award:
1. Rumor has it that someone in Germany, possibly someone named Liebster, created an award for new bloggers to show appreciation and thanks for their blog.
3. Liebster means “beloved” in German and Spanish.
2. You can only receive the award from another blogger, who has also received the award.
3. Awards are to be passed forward to other bloggers, 3-5 blog sites, with followers of 300 or less.
4. Once you give the award to a fellow blogger, you are to contact the blogger and let them know.
5. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
I would like to pass this award onto the following:
They are all new-ish book bloggers who are honest in their reviews and genuinely support authors and the book blogging community.